The users of the cleanless.co.uk app grant their consent for the processing of personal data during the installation of the cleanless.co.uk app.
Your personal data is collected and processed by the company
cleanless.co.uk only collects and processes the personal data submitted by the users in the course of installation and use of the cleanless.co.uk app.
A user’s disclosure of geographical location data is a precondition for using the cleanless.co.uk app.
1. What type of personal data we collect and process
- Name, telephone number, e-mail address, feedback ratings and payment information
of the app user;
- Geographical location of the user, the time of provision of service and the destination;
- Identification data of the device on which the cleanless.co.uk app has been installed;
- Cookies of the https://cleanless.co.uk/
website save the website user’s telephone number and geographic location data.
2. The purpose of collecting and the period of processing of personal data
- We collect and
process personal data for the purpose of matching up an user with a cleaner ;
- We forward the
data on geographic location and telephone number of the user to the cleaner to enable to decide whether the user is located nearby;
- We may use the personal data to resolve cleaner´s service quality issues;
- We use contact details to notify you of updates to the cleanless.co.uk app;
- We collect data of the routes taken by the cleanless.co.uk app users to analyse the
geographic coverage in order to make recommendations to the cleaner s;
- The personal
data collected via the cleanless.co.uk app will not be used for identification of persons or their locations, nor for the purpose of behavioural marketing.
- We will hold and process your personal data only for the period your account is activated.
3. The method of collecting personal data
- We collect data on the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of cleanless.co.uk app
users during the process of the installation;
- We only collect data on the geographic
location if the cleanless.co.uk app has been activated;
- The collection of
geographic location data stops after the cleanless.co.uk app is closed in the user’s device.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- The personal data of users is only disclosed to those cleaner s who have activated the cleanless.co.uk app; in such case, they will see the name, telephone number and geographic location of the user;
- After providing the service, the name of the user will remain visible to the cleaner for 24 hours. This is necessary for cleaner s to resolve any issues associated with service provision, e.g., to contact the customer if something was left behind in the car;
- The feedback on the quality of the service is anonymous and cleaner s do not receive information on the names and telephone numbers of the users who provided feedback;
5. Security and deletion of data
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the cleanless.co.uk service is
transferred to and stored in the data centres located on the territory of Germany. Only authorised employees of cleanless.co.uk OÜ and local service providers have
access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the cleanless.co.uk app
(including disputes with the cleaner s);
- If you would like to delete the personal data
collected by us, you can do so by submitting a written request to our customer support via
. After receiving the request we will delete the account and any personal data associated with the account if there are no any
outstanding payments. After the deletion the personal data will be anonymized and used for analytics only;
- Please note that the deinstallation of cleanless.co.uk app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data.
If you want to delete your personal data collected by Cleanless.ie, please send a written request by email as indicated above. You should also bear in
mind that the request to delete personal data is possible only if we delete your account. As a result of that you will not be able to use cleanless.co.uk services under your existing account.
- If you presume that we (or any other cleanless.co.uk entity processing your personal data) carry such processing in contradiction with your personal rights or in contradiction with the law, in particular if the personal data is inaccurate, you may:
- a) ask us (and/or any other cleanless.co.uk entity processing your personal data) for an explanation;
- b) require us (and/or any other cleanless.co.uk entity processing your personal data) to remedy the arisen state of affairs (in particular by blocking, correction or supplementing of personal data);
- c) appeal directly to the respective data protection authority having the jurisdiction over your personal data.
6. Direct marketing
- We only use your e-mail address and phone number for sharing our product related marketing messages if you have given a respective consent on the https://cleanless.co.uk/ website or in the cleanless.co.uk app.
If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages,
please click the “Unsubscribe from direct marketing messages” link in the header of our e-mail or Profile section of
cleanless.co.uk mobile App.
7. Personal data of cleaner's
We only collect and process personal data of cleaner s to the extent necessary for verifying the cleaner ’s qualifications for pursuing this professional activity
and safeguarding the contractual relations associated with the cleanless.co.uk app service. The personal data of cleaner s may be handed over to the entities listed at
- Any collection and processing of personal data of cleaner`'s by local Cleaners service providers
- Using the cleanless.co.uk
app with dispatch feature, a service operator can see the geographic location of a cleaner , information on dispatches and the times of using the service.
zIf a cleaner would like for his or her geographic location not to be visible to the dispatch operator, he or she can disable the app by tapping the “Quit” button.